Need show plz

MrFeels

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Is Black butte still a thing? If anyone hears about live shows let me know. I have plenty of oldtimey by the fire music getting played by my friends, but I crave face melting riffs from a giant stack of speakers..

Reactions: Romanriff

Romanriff

Reaction score
Me too, the best I get nowadays is watching buskers. Sometimes it hits the spot but I'm the only one actually watching for more than 5 minutes.

MrFeels

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
The only busker around here plays Wagon Wheel repeatedly all day. The other day I contemplated slitting my throat in front of them haha. But I see your in Oakland, damn I can't imagine the bay without shows. ☹️

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

Romanriff

Reaction score
Yeah, it's pretty rough and all of the good venues are shut down or close to it at this point :/
also, why is it always wagon wheel with these guys?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I just noticed the other day that Punk Rock Bowling in vegas has moved their dates back to mid september instead of canceling this year. not sure if that's your genre, but I'm thinking about checking it out.

Reactions: MrFeels

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads