NEED A PLACE LIKE A VEHICLE OR SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY ASAP

Serene

Reaction score
I am in Ashland/Medford Oregon
Husband has Asperger's.
Covid's a bitch.. makin' life hard.
I am 26 and I'm about to have my second baby.
My first lives in L.A. with my folks. Fucked up corruptness that I'm learning to forgive. (Not having him with me) well, his dad got deported in 2017 to Peru. Anyway, life goes on. Love is an unstoppable force. Made another baby, and that is tough on me for sure. Trying to do shit right. Need community. Need good people. :3

DreeMort143

Reaction score
Husband has Asperger's.
My first lives in L.A. with my folks. Fucked up corruptness that I'm learning to forgive. (Not having him with me) well, his dad got deported in 2017 to Peru. Anyway, life goes on. Love is an unstoppable force. Made another baby, and that is tough on me for sure. Trying to do shit right. Need community. Need good people. :3
Well, this place is a pretty good community but idk. Kids, especially newborns, need a house where they're not around people because their immune system is basically nonexistent until they're around 1 years old. They need stability and plenty of baths and showers and they can't skip meals. Toys, entertainment, constant naps, the life we all want to live lol (plus, what if you have complications or something? Knock on wood tho)

You might be better off reaching out to something like a carenet or planned parenthood. They've resources usually. I don't think you'll want to have a kid, especially a newborn, in a crusty situation unless you really gotta?

Oh, and I saw your van post. Have you checked craigslist, Facebook marketplace, eBay, whatever's out there? I think there's a couple sites dedicated to cars as well and they're decently cheap. Can't remember what they are though

No matter what though, I hope it goes well for you. You seem like you wanna do good by your kid. Good luck!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Husband has Asperger's.
As Dree mentioned, it sounds like you need local support, not some strangers on the internet. I'm not trying to be rude, but there's not much we can do here for you. I suggest seeking out more realistic resources IRL.

I also removed your thread requesting a van, since asking things of the community in your first post is considered spam under our website rules. also, the content of your thread was three words, which is also considered spam. Please re-read the rules before posting in the future.

I have edited the title of this thread to make it more readable/reasonable. All caps are not necessary and is, again, considered spammy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads