Natural cheaps to deal with body odor

salxtina

Reaction score
A guy I worked on a farm with swore by just rubbing half a lime under his arms in the morning.... and he didn't stink! ^_^ The crushed sage/lavender leaves sound pretty good too, think I should give that one a try.

Slingshot Collective

Reaction score
Website
slingshot.tao.ca
One of the little things that I think has improved my life over the last eight or so months has been making my own deodorant. I’ve experimented with a few different recipes, but am currently doing this:

1 table spoon of baking soda to 1 table spoon of organic coconut oil, smooshing them together and adding about 8 drops of tea tree oil per ½ cup or so.

Not exactly science; since fall I’ve only been places where the coconut oil is solid at room temperatures, and I refuse to heat to work with it more easily. And I keep having to abandon supplies, and just trying to make sure my jar is full before I leave, so I’m half assing it like I always do. SOUTH SIDE!

jaws

Reaction score
Scrub your armpits and your doodad with sand.

Alot of people's problem is that they are in the inbetween dirty phase. Clean people smell good, inbetweener people smell bad and then people develope their own ecosystem.
If you have dreadlocks, you know what I mean. They smell bad and then eventually smell like dirt.

Last edited:

lone wolf

Reaction score
Apple cider vinegar once every like 3 days is dopee.
i used this before when i ran out of the poison stick. works well...

lately i been going without anything. honestly like the smell of B.O. better than perfume/cologne. as long as you wash daily nobody should notice unless they snuggle up with you.

Reactions: Odin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads