Name's Joseph.

Reaction score
Website
www.frrfm.webs.com
I just spent about 10 miniutes typing a whole fucking introduction. I hit submit new thread and it says I'm not logged in, and then I log in and all that shit was erased. I'm not about to type all that bullshit again so here it goes:

My name is Joseph. I'm 21. I'm from Fullerton, CA. Check this out: Home - FULLERTON REALLY REALLY FREE MARKET. I like music, cooking, camping, hiking, and guns. I'm not vegan or vegetarian but I have recently decided to cut back on animal products. I can be quiet, but can be pretty easy going most of the time. I love Arrogant Bastard beer. I get down when I'm taking pictures.

Reaction score
Website
www.frrfm.webs.com
well apparently the edit button isn't working, and i thought i'de give this another shot. my name is Joseph. I'm from fullerton, CA, which is in shitty orange county. i attend the monthly Really Really Free Market down here: Home - FULLERTON REALLY REALLY FREE MARKET. I like animals, especially my cat biscuits. i love the office. i play video games, my favorite being call of duty, fallout, and sim city. i love camping, hiking and traveling. i love guns. my best experiences with guns would be shooting an m1 garand, m1 carbine, semi automatic ak 47, and a mini 14. the farthest north i've been is san francisco, farthest east is vegas. i love jet skis. funnest shit ever. fuck disneyland and knotts, its all about the six flags. i love craft beers. my favorite beer is arrogant bastard, smoked porter. i like going to shows with my friends. 2 best shows ive been to: MDC and naked aggression, and iron maiden. i dont do any drugs other than smoking and drinking. and the occasional coke binge. i like coffee but i hate caffine. i get all wired and then crash like a bitch. i have recently found that dumpster diving, although detrimental to my boots because they ended up being covered in rotten cottage cheese, is the best thing ever. i scored over 100 beers, 3 trash bags full of cheerios, 2 trash bags full of crackers, some random salads, pomegranates, lemons and more, and, saving the best for last, 2 bottles of tequila, a bottle of vodka, a handle of sailor jerrys, and a handle of baccardi select. the beer was coastal fog, a pale ale from san francisco, and i dont know if it is supposed to taste like watered down sierra nevada, but most of them were like that. the others were fucking gross. but for the price of spending 10 minutes in a dumpster hauling them all out? fuck it. i've lived in fullerton for about 18 of my 21 years. im going to san fran next month for the whole month of april, from the 12th to may 1st. im not vegan or vegetarian but i am cutting back on the animal products. the whole mass produced on a factory farm and fed growth hormones for human consumption thing is a turn off. like most people, as with the condition of our planet, i try not to think about it. oh yeah, blue moon is disgusting. if you like drinking leftover water from when you boiled hot dogs then yeah, i guess your favorite beer would be blue moon. and i fucking hate hot dogs. they are so fucking gross. do you even know whats in a hot dog? all the parts that they don't sell in stores. seriously. ever seen a person eating a raw hot dog? or those vomitly delicious things people call vienna sausages? absolutely gross. but spam is cool. no problems there. weird huh? im half mexican half romanian. you should try me sometime. i love food. especially mexican and romanian food. my favorite dishes from both would be: damn this is hard so ill list a few: Mexican dishes: tamales, chili con carne, pozole, carne asada, chili rellenos, chile quiles, enchiladas, quesadillas, and wet burritos with a shit load of cheese on top. my god. Romanian dishes: pastries, all of them are extremely delicious, in romanian they are called sarmale, which is a romanian meatball (pork or beef i think with rice and spices), wrapped in pickled cabbage leaves, and boiled with a huge chunk of pork and some sage leaves and whole black peppers, usually eaten with sour cream and bread. i think i've just creamed in my jeans. there's also meech, which are ground meat (pork i think) with spices, heavy on the garlic, and cooked on the grill, eaten with mustard and bread. those are pretty good too. other then these, i don't really know the names of the dishes, but it's all bomb. there's also the breakfast. 2 boiled eggs, a peice of sausage, some fresh tomato and cucumber slices, some feta cheese (goat's cheese), and some bread. too dank. so yeah. well, i got further on this then i thought i would so...there's a little about who i am. if you're ever in the fullerton area you should hit me up, we'll grab a beer, get schwasted, there are a few chill spots around here. there's also the riff haus in fullerton, its a little venue that has bands playing there sometimes. i saw blackbird raum there, naked aggression, the voids, i missed the anarcho punk fest with phobia (fuck my life), well actually i was outside handing out flyers for the RRFM. it's pretty cheap there too, less than 10 bucks a head to get in. lately though it's been getting pretty fucking stupid there, they have this little fenced off cage like area you can smoke at, so no in's or outs, and no backpacks, before then you used to be able to do whatever you wanted as long as you had the wrist band. but thats what happens i guess. i'm just rambling now so goodbyes would be nice. hit me up if your ever around here.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads