Name's Izlin | Squat the Planet

Name's Izlin

rabbitmoonrock

Reaction score
What's up, my name's Izlin.

I grew up in the rural sticks of Vermont with my sister and hippie parents. We lived in a house we built from an abandoned junkyard and lived pretty unconventionally. I take pride in doing shit myself, sustainably, and without the Internet as much as I can. I come from a family of industrial welders and picked up the trade myself but contorted the fabrication skills I learned into making art. Sculpture and writing are my life's purposes, translating between the second and third dimensions.
In the last two years, I've made my way to California/Mexico where I skate, surf, make art, and try my best to stay away from people who drag their knuckles while they walk their dogs and don't know how to spell the word republican. I am here to connect with people in the train-hopping community. I want to learn from you and you can learn from me. Shoot me a message if ya got time to spare and experience to share.

Grateful to be here,

-Izlin

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads