Nail Destroyer

giddy

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a huge problem with biting my nails and not because im nervous i guess its just a bad habbit. Its not just my nails i bite its the skin around my nails. I tear up alot of the skin around my nails resulting in a ton of hang nails and (anoying and mildly painful) soars. I cant quit picking at my nails and i am worried that it will result in a ton of infections. Does anyone have advice on breaking this habbit because all of the advice on the net isnt working and i really am trying to quit. So any former nail biters feel free to help :)

also i have a real problem biting and picking at my gums which hurts really badly and makes eating a nitemare
any help is greatly appreciated

i think i have pica....i cant quit eating ciggarette cellophane
-giddy

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
Natural human conditioning; take your fingers and dip them in something you can't stand the taste of, or something really hot. You'll learn soon enough not to put your fingers in your mouth. I do the same thing, but I've been doing it for so long I just don't see my self breaking that habit, and it doesn't hurt me any more.

AnotherBum

Reaction score
lol! the hot thing works until you have to piss...then your screw. ever had habanero on your dick?
but yeah the bad taste stuff works. just wash your hands b4 you piss lol

D

Deleted member 1505

You could try destroying something else with your teeth, like tooth picks. The nasty crap on your hand thing works, until you get used to the taste, or you just stop putting it on your fingers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads