My travels through the world of mod.

oobowls

Reaction score
Well my story is a long one. In no particular order, the things I've done include: flying from sunny California to UK and then traveling to Nottingham where I bought a Leyland PD1 double deck bus from Barton's of Nottingham and shipping it back to Oakland, California. I had numerous adventures with the bus until I finally sold it to Hunter "Patch" Adams who ran the Gesundheit Institute in Fairfax, Virginia......Some of you may recall that Robin Williams played Patch Adams in the movie of the same name. I've driven all round England, Scotland, Wales and twice to the Isle of Man in my 1967 Wildgoose caravanette. In the past month I've self pierced an 8mm hole in my right earlobe. I became the first man in the world to drive 4000 miles across the U.S.A. in my 4 door, 3 wheel, 2 cylinder, 1 headlight Chinese car during June of 2014. I self pierced my scrotum 20 years ago and installed two 3mm CBRs. I had my Prince Albert done in 1996 and got it to where I wore a 15mm CBR or a 5/8" bolt through it. About 20 years ago a TV show was slated to be produced in the UK called the World Records of Sex (or something like that) and I was invited to be a guest due to my Prince Albert jewelry size. I left the PA empty for 10 years but now have it back wearing a 12mm circular barbell. Currently I am desperately seeking a professional to split my tongue. I have dabbled in some serious major body mods in the past 3 years. Suffice it to say that learning to type on an IBM Selective typewriter at 50 wpm in 1964 I am still capable of 50 wpm with only 2 fingers remaining on my left hand. As an introduction, this may be far too long already, so I will close for now and invite comments from the "peanut gallery".

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@oobowls do you have any pics of the double decker bus?

oobowls

Reaction score
Why don't more people talk about their dick jewelry in their intro?
Alas, all my laptops and 2 tb backup drive have been stolen. Who throws away old laptops when one replaces them? They just lie around collecting dust with deader and deader batteries inside, right? Well, until the police find my missing collections of my life's photos I'm relegated to slides and no intention of dragging them out of hibernation any time too soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads