My names Nelco

Nelco

Reaction score
Been traveling for the last 3 years.. First by car, then hitch hiking, than I tried a van, than I started train hopping.
Randomly squatting and being took care of most my life, since I was 15, with a six year break, where an asshole kidnapped me and turned me into a pill head and I don't remember 5 years of it..can't complain about what I don't remember.
I haven't done drugs, except for a few instances, in the past 3 years.
I was an alcoholic, on and off, but I'm over the violent black outs..so I chilled on alcohol.
I suck at life, for the most part, by societies standards.
I'm confident about sucking at life, by societies standards.
I'm an optimist and all about info wars and truthers.
I recently became pregnant, so I'm going to be chilling on the forum alot more, while I try to maintain sanity stuck in society b.s. pile.
The babies Father's awesome.
We're just not good in relationship...I figure he's hopping across the states as usual, as long as he's happy and free, I'm happy for him.
If anyone knows of alternative living..or non structered communes, that would be awesome to let me know..because I'm not down with society, but I'm hanging in their for the babies health and well being..
My names Nelco.
I'm an eccentric.
I love scum bags.
I love trains.
I'm pregnant.
Nice to meet you.
:ph34r:

piratehobo

Reaction score
hey good to read you. if you need a friend whatever to talk to, i'm on probation so Ima be on here and fb alot (lame, i know) so hit me up and good lukk!!

Nelco

Reaction score
Probation...yeah..I know 2 states that'd like to do that to me, for P.i.'s
Hell yeah.
A friend.
I always relyed on meeting new people, to keep my social life alive..now that I'm grounded, I'm all like Fuck!..
Your a pretty chick..if it's cool asking, what are you on probabtion for?

Nelco

Reaction score
Whats up? Its good to have you on these forums:D Im new here myself

Been pretty lonely..but things are looking up now.
Whats up with you?

piratehobo

Reaction score
thank you! i have no social life right now haha ehh... I got a DUI and possession charge. apparently being on methadone and benzos is not something they take lightly. I also had a buncha methadone in da car... oops!! so we'd probably make good friends, what with me being stukk as well!

Meek1

Reaction score
Been pretty lonely..but things are looking up now.
Whats up with you?

Thats good to here:) Well, I found these forums through crimethinc and want to use the information on here to begin train hopping. The falling out with my immediate family coupled with turning 18 has only strengthened my urge to escape where im living.

Nelco

Reaction score
thank you! i have no social life right now haha ehh... I got a DUI and possession charge. apparently being on methadone and benzos is not something they take lightly. I also had a buncha methadone in da car... oops!! so we'd probably make good friends, what with me being stukk as well!

I forgot 5 years of my life..that I probably didn't want to remember..on benzo's.
You should've offered the cops some free drugs..lol.
Last time bastards arrested me and baby daddy, we raised so much hell in jail, they didn't speak to me or let me out the tank until they released me.
I'm pretty sure, by the way the one cop stormed off, he was going to beat my ass, if got near me, for all the shit I said to him, through the crack at the bottom of the door, for a good 5 hours.
What else are you into?
Art?
Being a menace..
Music?

Nelco

Reaction score
Thats good to here:) Well, I found these forums through crimethinc and want to use the information on here to begin train hopping. The falling out with my immediate family coupled with turning 18 has only strengthened my urge to escape where im living.

Not to be mean, but thats a little sketchy..
You talk well for an 18 year old..

Meek1

Reaction score
Not to be mean, but thats a little sketchy..
You talk well for an 18 year old..
First off thanks, and second I am aware it sounds a bit sketchy but I feel that traveling has a lot more to offer than the situation i am in now. I don't plan on any real traveling until the weather warms and I gain a better understanding of the freights. Ive been around trains a lot since I'm big into graf but I never knew how to utilize them for travel.

Nelco

Reaction score
First off thanks, and second I am aware it sounds a bit sketchy but I feel that traveling has a lot more to offer than the situation i am in now. I don't plan on any real traveling until the weather warms and I gain a better understanding of the freights. Ive been around trains a lot since I'm big into graf but I never knew how to utilize them for travel.
Oh.
Have you thought about trying other ways of traveling too?

Meek1

Reaction score
Oh.
Have you thought about trying other ways of traveling too?
Yes I have, I have considered hitching since many of the major highways run through my area. For some reason though, the aspect of train hopping is appealing to me. Plus, this site has much of the helpful travel information that I need. Through whatever means I do it, I intend to travel once spring comes around.

Nelco

Reaction score
Yes I have, I have considered hitching since many of the major highways run through my area. For some reason though, the aspect of train hopping is appealing to me. Plus, this site has much of the helpful travel information that I need. Through whatever means I do it, I intend to travel once spring comes around.

You going by yourself?

Meek1

Reaction score
You going by yourself?
Possibly, Im hoping to find somebody in the area near me who has an interest or is an expierenced traveler. So I am hoping that I will have somebody to accompany me when I travel. However, I have always been taught to prepare for the worst possible scenario so, I am acknowledging the fact that there is a great possibility that I might have to make the journey on my own.

Nelco

Reaction score
Possibly, Im hoping to find somebody in the area near me who has an interest or is an expierenced traveler. So I am hoping that I will have somebody to accompany me when I travel. However, I have always been taught to prepare for the worst possible scenario so, I am acknowledging the fact that there is a great possibility that I might have to make the journey on my own.

Do you have a good sleeping bag?...you could always travel with a pet.

Meek1

Reaction score
Do you have a good sleeping bag?...you could always travel with a pet.

Yeah I do have a good sleeping bag:) I'm not an animal person so a pet is out of the question:/ I have until spring so hopefully ill find a travel partner by then if not then Ill be on my own:/

Nyte

Reaction score
Good to meet you Nelco. I am new here too, and for the time stuck a bit outside Austin, TX. Though unless something concretes as better than the open road, I plan to try and get on the road about mid april. Least that is the plan for now. How far along are you?

Nelco

Reaction score
Good to meet you Nelco. I am new here too, and for the time stuck a bit outside Austin, TX. Though unless something concretes as better than the open road, I plan to try and get on the road about mid april. Least that is the plan for now. How far along are you?

I find out how far along I am Thursday. 2 and 1/2 months or 3 probably.
Austin was the one place I for sure wanted to go to..and I didn't make it there.
How is it?

Nyte

Reaction score
Austin is a wierd place, but that's what they want it to be. If you got money, it can be a hell of a time, if you don't, it still can be, you just gotta be a bit more creative, and unadverse to creative appropriation. There is a hell of a music scene here, and right around (usually just after) 4/20 there is Eeyore's birthday bash, which is wild, lots of drumming, food, crafts and smoke. Seems like there has to be a lot of places to camp (I haven't had to in this area), and a lot of interest in art. It's actually cold as hell right now down this way, which is confusing the locals LOL.

Nelco

Reaction score
Austin is a wierd place, but that's what they want it to be. If you got money, it can be a hell of a time, if you don't, it still can be, you just gotta be a bit more creative, and unadverse to creative appropriation. There is a hell of a music scene here, and right around (usually just after) 4/20 there is Eeyore's birthday bash, which is wild, lots of drumming, food, crafts and smoke. Seems like there has to be a lot of places to camp (I haven't had to in this area), and a lot of interest in art. It's actually cold as hell right now down this way, which is confusing the locals LOL.

I was thinking about raising children there...for the enviroment and because of future Earth changes, that could occur.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads