My name I trainsirf hi everybody | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

My name I trainsirf hi everybody

trashswag86

Reaction score
firstly I’m not putting my views over my leg. Secondly, not trying to have help just looking for people who might want to travel. thirdly my channel is documentation And it’s a fun way to get me past depression. I have a disclaimer in my channel people will do stupid stuff if they want I’m not telling people to do anything. This website is just as bad to influence kids to rain hop as my channel is or worse.

I appreciate your concern

Let's be real.
Those "don't try this at home, kids" warnings are so common, and so brief (devoid of any actual info on danger/safety concerns) as to be virtually meaningless.

I've watched your train videos. If you think this site is as bad as your current videos, then you obviously haven't been on here much. Safety is talked about a lot on here. In detail.
Please consider using this site to get informed. It's a really good resource. Also, be aware that your cavalier attitude is gonna turn a lot of people off.

D

Deleted member 125

Not looking for a teacher I’m looking to make friends and people to travel with. How bout you go fuck with someone else mr “friendliest mod”

Well yer off to just a fantastic start here making friends huh?

It seems like yer to dense to see that my original question was trying to help you elaborate on yer introduction post by providing more information for people to have before potentially traveling with you. It didn't exactly work out the way I intended but I think you made a real solid first impression as a douche, so right on for people getting to see that before meeting up with you.

trainsirf

Reaction score
Let's be real.
Those "don't try this at home, kids" warnings are so common, and so brief (devoid of any actual info on danger/safety concerns) as to be virtually meaningless.

I've watched your train videos. If you think this site is as bad as your current videos, then you obviously haven't been on here much. Safety is talked about a lot on here. In detail.
Please consider using this site to get informed. It's a really good resource. Also, be aware that your cavalier attitude is gonna turn a lot of people off.

I appreciate your support.

Reactions: trashswag86

trainsirf

Reaction score
Well yer off to just a fantastic start here making friends huh?

It seems like yer to dense to see that my original question was trying to help you elaborate on yer introduction post by providing more information for people to have before potentially traveling with you. It didn't exactly work out the way I intended but I think you made a real solid first impression as a douche, so right on for people getting to see that before meeting up with you.

I appreciate your support

D

Deleted member 125

I appreciate your support

And I appreciate when somebody can just step back a bit and say "oh shit maybe I came off like a idiot and i should take advice from people clearly trying to educate/help me" but that doesn't seem to be the case here. You want to be right, but yer just not.

You came here and showed yer ass immediately and then became defensive when asked for more info about yerself. Just fyi we are under no obligation to needlessly put up with you being a smartass.

Hate to break it to you but are not the first person to sign up insinuating they know what they are talking about only to be shut down by people who see through their shit.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads