My introduction...

Tonkor

Reaction score
Hey all, I have been wandering the site for some time now and just decided to sign up.... so here I am. I am looking forward to learning from, and socializing with all of you and maybe even parting some wisdom your way as well. I have traveled to all the connected 48 states and spent a decent amount of time in most of them. I am into sustainable off-the-grid living, survival skills, red neck engineering, alternative/renewable/"free" energy, reading, drawing, gaming (ps3), fishing and whatever else that keeps my mind occupied.I hope to talk and get to know many of you.-Tonkor

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tonkor

Reaction score
Right on... I understand. I'm into NASCAR mostly but will watch football, hockey and others if they are on and I'm bored. Have you had any luck selling your bike? (I think it was you that was selling it) I have wanted an enduro again for years... my last one was a souped up (as souped up as you can make an old bike anyway lol) mid 70's Yamaha 100 Enduro. I bought it myself from working a summer job when I was 11 or 12. I would like to get another one of at least a 250cc size. They are great.-Tonkor

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yea, I'm the one selling the bike. I thought since I wasn't getting any interested buyers on craigslist, maybe somebody here would get a kick out of it. I think I found a buyer though.

Yeah motorcycles are a lot of fun! Especially dirtbikes! Have you ever ridden anything like a little cr80? kxr100? or any small dirtbikes? Those are so much fun to ride, easy to learn to jump and wheelie and get used to the feeling of a power band on a race bike. They're not street legal, but so much fun, and they'll wear you out too. The key to finding a fun motorcycle/snowmobile/computer whatever, if it's liquid cooled, it's got balls.

Tonkor

Reaction score
Yeah, my cousin has a cr80 when we were growing up. We abused the poor little thing for years. We wrecked it so hard so many times we bent the handlebars a bunch of times. We would weld them back up and head back out before the welds were cool lol I bet we welded that bike over a dozen times easily. Good little bike to learn on. One time we were working on the treehouse on some property in the woods down the road from my aunts house and a hunter fired a shot at us. My oldest Cruz and my sis hopped on the Honda 80, my other Cruz jumped on theo only bicycle and left me to foot it out of there.... I passed all three of them on foot! lmao We were in a stalky corn field and I passed them up because it was so rough riding thru they had to go slow or dump it. We would take it to the dunes down the road too... make it about half way up and either whip it around just it time or flip it and come tumbling down. That poor bike went thru so much abuse lol Ahhh.... good times. Yeah.. liquid cooled is nice. There are some tricks to 2 strokes to make them insane to ride. Good stuff. -Tonkor

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I just sold my motorcycle and bought the longboard I've been wanting. I've been beating myself up since I got it yesterday. I'm going to have to get used to wearing all of the padding so I don't bleed so much when I crash, and I packed a first aid kit in case if I get any flesh wounds, head wounds.

Should be fun.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads