My introduction and stuff. | Squat the Planet

My introduction and stuff.

happyfuntime

Reaction score
Hello.

I joined this forum because I want to learn more about people and living.

I'm 47 and finally starting to wake up to "life". I don't think it's too late, even for me.

I've been watching videos on YouTube about Slab City, train hopping, homelessness, and many other related topics and my I've become curious enough to want to dip my toe, per se, in the waters.

Hope you are doing well and that your days are filled with Cheerios and milk, or whatever breakfast foods you prefer.

Peace to you,

Me.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope, 47 is absolutely not too late to get started. @Faceplant just got into this stuff a couple years ago and he's in his early 90's. I'm 45 myself. I wrote a story about our last ride together, it's in the featured threads titled~ We out here on the STP senior tour. We oughta make that an annual event tbh. Gather up all the geriatrics around here and hit the road/rails together.

• Haha
Reactions: croc and watson

midijunkie

Reaction score
Nope, 47 is absolutely not too late to get started. @Faceplant just got into this stuff a couple years ago and he's in his early 90's. I'm 45 myself. I wrote a story about our last ride together, it's in the featured threads titled~ We out here on the STP senior tour. We oughta make that an annual event tbh. Gather up all the geriatrics around here and hit the road/rails together.
Fuck im 17 and I already feel like i'm late, i guess its always hard to start

D

Deleted member 23824

Hey, patch was mailed today, sorry so late. Tell me what you think. It is really too big to put on a hat, @ 4 ”. If I do more, I’ll make them smaller.

Steve

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads