My hello's ! And intro probably TMI but context means a lot

leebird83

Reaction score
Hey I'm Leebird , thats what my dad called me and it's ķinda like freebird and my kids are grown. I quit paying rent in an autoimmune flare up psychosis and it was just something I feel I need to go with . It is hard at 40 to just wander off with 2 dogs - I do have income and remote work and food stamps and a wagon, pack ,tent , stove, shovel. Idk what else

I don't know what I want to do but if I have to go homeless to get housing and my son is leaving due to trauma bond 💔,,, I need to find my way. I've made many mistakes repeatedly that bad decisions and "my demons bore me" . I have a few vices but when I am busy I don't smoke cigarettes and I don't like rollies because I inpatient
When I am busy I do good.
I never got to live I was a ward of the state as a juvenile delinquent after years of private schools and RTCs, foster homes and I had my first child at 16 in a maximum facility for girls due to my constant awoling. My roommate wrote a book and is in a movie( my mom had to sign a release but I was not pictured) lol ( it's on YouTube GirlHood the documentary ) then at 19 another kid and 2 cats one of those cats was diabetic , so every 12 hrs he needed a shot- I never have felt I belonged here in this town of dumb memories and no family but my son
My dogs are support dogs but they need me I cannot give them up

I got to get away and get perma
I thought it would be cool if i could do part of the trail or find someone to house us or just see what options were

i want to find an intentional community and although I'm a dead head I'm surely not about all that peace and love stuff but I am loving, I am also abrasive but people love me for it , im sure im on the spectrum sensory wise and I am calm when I am on the right track

Help me find the right track
Although hopping trains was always a dream I am scared to risk my dogs also they aren't good jumpers - I think they'd love it tho
I met hobo shoestring !! That was my highlight from 2 years ago until the other day when I got to see Amigo the devil !!
And clutch , and as I am adding pictures I remember it's all mostly the rocks I collect which have use wear or are documented artifacts at other sites but long story short there were rocks in loam soil .
I did get to go see phish in md and Atlantic city and snuck in one night ther
Well, im done at least for now

Help!!! I can call 211 too but I want to have an adventure to where I'm going

Attachments

• 20230201_052026_IMG_3953.JPG
    20230201_052026_IMG_3953.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 20230201_051658_IMG_3944.JPG
    20230201_051658_IMG_3944.JPG
    768.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230407_202123.jpg
    20230407_202123.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 42

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads