Must be some way outta here...Can't get no relief...

marmar

Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Wow....you opened a door for me which I had not realized existed. Thanks. I thought once you are one day overstayed that you will be kicked out if they find out where you live....although that is still the danger if they reject my petition for status adjustment. Marriage is not the only requirement, all sorts of hoops to jump through, and income requirements for sponsorship. But thanks again, and to STP for being a useful resource.
Your welcome. If you have any other questions on the subject feel free to message me

pseudoego

Reaction score
Not that I'm recommending it or anything, but I currently live a stones throw from the Maine / New Brunswick border and hitchhiking border hoppers are fairly common. As far as I understand it making it across is the hard part, once you're on the other side of town the cops really aren't harassing people. Don't look shady and carry a small pack and you'll look just like a local. People hitch back and forth from the rez all the time so hitchhikers really don't draw all that much attention.
Are you still living in that area?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads