Murf

Murf

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
My name is Murf. I drink beer and take anti-depressants and make up storys. People say im shcizophrenic but i dont belive it. I can read . I like to eat food. Im originally from wilkes-barre, PA but ive accually set up shop in myrtle beach SC a while back. Other than that Ive been to the east coast ,northern mid west, and the coastal western states [had to stay a week in compton. I know im a tourist]. I like to travle in long time frames , and then set up shop for long time frames. I like money. I am a very avid bhuddist , and Im a lot more deep and intelectual than I let off in this post , but I dont feel like typing. I like to smoke , and I like ectacy. I like krunkpunk. We use the term but i think we just made it up i dont know. Its like krunk music of the south only its rapping all fucked up to punk beats/ comedycore I was in the band Murf and the Maggots [krunkpunk/comedy] , Krunk Chocula [krunkpunk] , Spirit Juice [Standard Funny Punk], Whiteheavy24pound [failed general experimental], Color Blind [Gangta Rap] , Pedophile Butt Secks [or P.B.S. kids for short, Failed Comedy] , and I am currently looking for a band but rap/play punk under the name operation AJAX. look em up, and ask questions. Id love to enlighten you. I guess money!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads