Mountaintop packs. How good are they?

lonerjunk

Reaction score
Website
loneranarchy.blogspot.com
I have been looking on Amazon for some packs within my budget. I'm looking for something small, but something that I can attach a sleeping bag and a tent to, while still having room for everything else.

I am planning on getting either a 40l or a 55l.
Have any of you ever had a mountaintop? If so, were they any good?

Links to the packs:
Mountaintop 40L: Amazon.com - https://a.co/d/aw51toQ
Mountaintop 55L: Amazon.com - https://a.co/d/1l4zmia

laughingman

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey loner. Ive never owned one of these I'm sorry to say. But I'm a bit suspect about packs from non outdoor brands. If your on a tight budget and have a mailing address you might check out geartrade.com. You should be able to find something more reliable there for less then those cost. Ive seen internal frame packs there for as little as 25 or 30 dollars that would do the job but if your looking in the 50 to 60 dollar range there are tons that would do It for you. If you have time you could try buying one in the winter. The prices go down even more then.

Reactions: lonerjunk

lonerjunk

Reaction score
Website
loneranarchy.blogspot.com
Hey loner. Ive never owned one of these I'm sorry to say. But I'm a bit suspect about packs from non outdoor brands. If your on a tight budget and have a mailing address you might check out geartrade.com. You should be able to find something more reliable there for less then those cost. Ive seen internal frame packs there for as little as 25 or 30 dollars that would do the job but if your looking in the 50 to 60 dollar range there are tons that would do It for you. If you have time you could try buying one in the winter. The prices go down even more then.

Hey, laughingman. Thank you so much for the link. I'll definitely check it out.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads