Molly moonshine.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@AbbyNormalxo @Matt Derrick
maybe a new thread is due for Melanie curry?

perhaps. let's give it a day or two and see what she has to say, she hasn't logged into StP since sunday.

most of those pics look like pretty damning evidence to me, so this isn't looking too good for @Kittwoopsiessmith, and i don't like people using StP to sling mud at other people.

Kittwoopsiessmith

Still meeting great people.
Reaction score
Go ahead and make one for Melanie. She did contact me on Facebook but unfortunately I am not her. Matt, Private message me and I will supply proof that I am completely different person with no reason to lie. Sorry for you lady. Run while you still have breath in you lungs.

• Useful
Reactions: xeperu

Kittwoopsiessmith

Still meeting great people.
Reaction score
I sent Matt Derick a time stamped picture with my ID. I am not who she says I am and never sent any messages to her or whatever. This post was to help other women, including you. I know he is not capable of having a normal relationship. I have heard too many women tell me their horror stories. Please get out while you can. Enough women die at the hands of their men.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
so, a third party that did not want to be identified came forward with this photo from @AbbyNormalxo's FB account that seems relevant:

1649890415471.png

so it appears things with south with @AbbyNormalxo and the accused after they defended them. I'm going to temporarily re-open this thread in case they want to comment on this person.

stilleclipse

Reaction score
so, a third party that did not want to be identified came forward with this photo from @AbbyNormalxo's FB account that seems relevant:

View attachment 68004

so it appears things with south with @AbbyNormalxo and the accused after they defended them. I'm going to temporarily re-open this thread in case they want to comment on this person.
unfortunately Abby passed away in 2019

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads