Mobile Alabama port authority hates us of course | Squat the Planet

Mobile Alabama port authority hates us of course

Wanderingwolf5150

Reaction score
This is to serve as a warning to anyone who may have to come through mobile Alabama. Recently there was a serious situation. Our friend Danny..great kid.. was arrested my the port authority.ok. that's understandable as we know we do trespass to hop. But what is crazy is how unprofessional they treated his service dog. The port authority basically abandoned this poor dog .the animal shelters claim to be unavailable to pickup due to a deadly animal disease outbreak.. while our friend was in jail she had to survive on her own. Many obstacles were all around her from people who may steal her to 18 wheelers to moving trains and other vehicles. I felt so useless when I searched and combed the area with a friend and couldn't find her....this is what to expect hopping in Mobile AL. The train will side out five miles from yard to gain clearance coming from.nola.. bail here....

This story comes with a happy ending though.danny was released and was able to find his loving companion.. she did have a cut on her left.leg but she was very much alive and happy to be reunited with her human.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads