Mn Mateo | Squat the Planet

Mn Mateo

Feralninja

Reaction score
Hey been looking around on here trying to figure out squatting tips, figured I'd sign up. I really like all the travel stories.. reminds me of my dad hauling us all around back in the day.
Recently homeless and couchsurfing.. working a shit ton though. Dunno.. half tempted to just get the fuck out of here.
Anyway hey, name is Matt. I've enjoyed lurking this far.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! I see you've been lurking but wondered if you've hit the squatting subforum yet - perhaps some info in there would help? Plus I don't know if certain areas are better than others, better states... It's interesting as I ride my buses to work (yeah I'm in the rat race) and it's interesting to look view places as - shit - someone can squat in there - place down the street from me too. Anyways - hey good luck on your search!

Feralninja

Reaction score
I have been reading all the forums, trying to figure out what to do. Squatted a few times in construction shit but it was touchy. I don't have a car at all j skate everywhere and work like 50 hrs a week which is getting a little fucked w no place to rest my head

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads