Missing person aka Lonya Leo or leopold | Squat the Planet

Missing person aka Lonya Leo or leopold

Hawk777

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this cat . He may have gone to Ocala rainbow gathering but his parents put out a missing person report and are very worried . If cross his path please encourage him to let a friend or someone know he is okay to take him off missing person file .

Hawk777

Reaction score
A physical description usually helps a lot. Is this person a minor? How long have they been missing?
They were last seen Jan 18 they are 25 but it’s out of context for them to be missing from friends or family for this long . There was some idea they may have hitched a ride to Ocala . They are on a missing report out of yellow springs Ohio literally dogs are searching woods and sheds in area hoping he went south and is safely just traveling I will try to find and post pic

D

Deleted member 125

They were last seen Jan 18 they are 25 but it’s out of context for them to be missing from friends or family for this long . There was some idea they may have hitched a ride to Ocala . They are on a missing report out of yellow springs Ohio literally dogs are searching woods and sheds in area hoping he went south and is safely just traveling I will try to find and post pic

they hitched from Ohio to Florida without letting anyone know? Previous experience doing any kind of travel like this before? Without even as much as a basic description of this person yer gonna have a hell of a hard time narrowing down the search at all. Is there any reason to think that he's actually missing and didn't just take off to rainbow?

D

Deleted member 22934

Is this a male or female? How old is he/ she? Does he/ she travel much? is it typical for them to take off like this?

A picture would make a world of difference. I could be sitting right next to this person right now, and I wouldn't have a clue.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads