Missing Daughter, Please Read | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Missing Daughter, Please Read

p4r4d0x

Reaction score
Yeah, if someone I cared about contacted me saying they were in a position they may freeze to death in and would contact again in the morning to arrange for pickup, and that was it.
Phone off, the whole 9, for days.
I'd kinda freak out too.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i talked to her ..shes good....

Reactions: p4r4d0x

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You know it... now all of you brats go call your moms. I'm deactivating this account so you guys can get back to your regularly scheduled mayhem.
Not all moms are like you,and that's one of the reasons people hit the road. My mom was great,but I wouldn't see her for weeks on end,which caused a lot of grief. Something I had to grow out of,and no one could tell me,what to do !..................and,the people on here,are not Brats,so please don't call people names,when everyone came to help you. Love your daughter,that way,she will keep in touch

Reactions: sucio

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Not all moms are like you,and that's one of the reasons people hit the road. My mom was great,but I wouldn't see her for weeks on end,which caused a lot of grief. Something I had to grow out of,and no one could tell me,what to do !..................and,the people on here,are not Brats,so please don't call people names,when everyone came to help you. Love your daughter,that way,she will keep in touch

pretty sure she was just joking

Reactions: p4r4d0x

panik

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yikes! I'm a shithead whose phone charger broke and was to spaced out/drunk/busy staying dry and warm to bother borrowing a phone. Plus I thought they'd be used to my disappearing by now. Oops, totally embarrassed and ashamed...but alive! Thx mama for giving a fuck and yeah folks keep in contact with yer family...

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Yikes! I'm a shithead whose phone charger broke and was to spaced out/drunk/busy staying dry and warm to bother borrowing a phone. Plus I thought they'd be used to my disappearing by now. Oops, totally embarrassed and ashamed...but alive! Thx mama for giving a fuck and yeah folks keep in contact with yer family...
Good for you to be honest,and you have a great mom,something not many have ! .............No,I'm not putting down mothers,as I think the world of them,just know dealing with life is tough !

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
helpfindthisfuckingoogle.com lol

• Haha
Reactions: ByronMc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads