Deleted member 24782

HERES AN OLD ONE, must be 2006 or 7....

MNDTRGNT!.jpg

• Love It
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer
D

Deleted member 24782

WILLSVEST.jpg

The Vest of William Rutland Leffler, Ben Davis 10oz twill hand sewn.

Exemplified by the burning patrol car, disdain for law enforcement is a common sentiment amongst most all modern day hobos. This type of satirical imagery is regularly incorporated into punk and hobo fashions. While not all police are actually “bad” this type of imagery and dialogue creates solidarity within the traveling community. Especially for those who recognize and want to fight their systematically racist and oppressive history, which is still prevalent today.

“Candlemass” is a popular band from Sweden, and the patch was hand sewn-on with floss. Classified as doom metal, this is one of many bands popularized in the late 80’s-present within the freight train riding and crust-punk sub cultures. Hardcore, crust, thrash, grind, doom, are just few of the extremely aggressive music genres which are heavy laden with misanthropic and anti-capitalist ideals. These ideals, along with ones desire to live in a world which values life experience over material possession, push some folks further and further into the fringes of our society. And while on the road, they naturally build community through genuine kinships, rich with culture and meaning.

• Love It
Reactions: Older Than Dirt

lostinthefunhouse

Reaction score
That dude had quite a life. The pictures posted here tell an interesting story all on their own. It sucks that he's gone. The world needs more weirdos. It sucks I never met the guy because I could have learned a lot from him.

agreed. glad there is a ceremony candle burnin’ on for this person’s life. helps to remind me to show love & respect back, as best i can, to the good people in my life.🌀⚔️❤️

Reactions: Ynwdwndrr

AjfrmAtlanta

Reaction score
Former usernames: slimjack & ATLslim since 2013
WHAT! I want those Mercedes ornaments! I LOVE YOU WILL, but hopping trains out of Memphis with your bike was such a pain the ass!!! Then you left your other bike under my porch for so long that I gave it away! Rest in Piece Pig Boy, -like the crappy tattoo you gave me on my hand.

Your Oakland memorial was beuatiful, I even cried and men don't cry.

Respect. Sorry for your loss bredren

MxEx

Reaction score
Damn this dude was one my favorite. A fellow bike punk trainhopper. only got to share a few bike rides, beers, and moshpits with him during one of his visits to Jax florida. Definitely legit. Think about him all the time and now I randomly read this post. Surely will be missed.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads