Military Space A | Squat the Planet

Military Space A

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got military Space A privileges but haven't used them because of the infequency of flights. It's like hearding cats. I am spoiled and used to non-revving on the airlines. But that went away when I medically retired.

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
How does one go about getting this? Coast guard vet here.
You have to be retired or have 100% disability rating from the VA. I had to take my disability paperwork to the visitors center in order to get a day pass to get on base. Then you have to go to the Pass and ID office where they will issue you a military ID. If married, your spouse will be able to get a dependent ID. However, dependants cannot go Space A. But base privileges can be handy ( the auto hobby shop saved our butts).

• Useful
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Hudson

Reaction score
The VA has never dropped 2,000 pages of paper in my lap and asked me to sign it like the Army did.

They have their hoops but nothing as bad as trying to ETS from a base.

Fuzzypeach

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Space A is back. Some non AMC bases ( such a Navy or Reserves) have not quite opened up yet. As always, lots of planning and patience to utilize it.

Reactions: Barf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads