might get a trac phone | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

might get a trac phone

V

vantramp2016

i would just get a gophone and go for the 2.00 a day plan and drop a 100.00 on my acct and i'm good for a year.. for 2.00 a day that's unlimited talk and text vs buying minutes wich is a rip off in my book!!!

Zaphod

Reaction score
$2 a day * 30 days in a month= $60/month, so I'm confused as to how $100 means you're good for a year? I spend about $30 every two months on my tracfone (and I could probably spend less than that if I needed to but I'm housed up and working, so fuck it)

Reactions: Dmac
V

vantramp2016

$2 a day * 30 days in a month= $60/month, so I'm confused as to how $100 means you're good for a year? I spend about $30 every two months on my tracfone (and I could probably spend less than that if I needed to but I'm housed up and working, so fuck it)
100.00 is good for a year with AT&T for a prepaid acct. now your only billed on the days that you use the phone on the 2.00 a day plan and it's unlimited talk and text for that day

V

vantramp2016

Well, that makes sense. Could be a good option for some folks
i was thinking for people that don't use the phone much and just wanted to park a number it would be good for that situation for some that would use it in emergencies or like once or twice a month

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads