Meet the Mother of Puppies!

MoP

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Gabe, my trailname is MOP for Mother of Pupppies. I recieved the name this past year while hiking the Appalachian Trail bc my two doggos, Sammy and Sophie, were in tow (and i'm a huge GOT nerd). I found this site while watching youtube videos on SlabCity.

I have done some traveling, cross country, the AT (aboit 500 miles so far) went to Ireland and am interested in learning more about low cost travel and living on the road. Especially travel/road life with dogs as keeping them healthy became an issue with very littlw money. I am currently back in my hometown living with family saving funds for my next adventure.

Hope to meet some cool like minded people here!

WyldLyfe

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome MOP dog... dawg...

source.gif

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
you sound like a dope person, so welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing your contributions to the community!

that a said, the 20 character limit is to prevent lazy thread titles. so please don't bypass it with a bunch of nonsense. the better titles you use the more people will want to click on your thread, and the more interactions you'll get from it, so it really only hurts yourself when you use short/lazy thread titles.

so with that in mind, i've edited your title to be just a little more complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoP

croc

Reaction score
Yo, welcome Gabe!

We'd love to hear about ur Ireland travels if u feel like they're worth writing up.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads