Maybe this is it

Decrepit

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Little bit about me:
I'm a person born and raised in Western New York. Grew up a different gender than who I am and have been changing that around this past year. I graduated high school early and started Emergency Medical Services at Monroe Community College (one semester left) after getting my First Responder license from the National Ski Patrol. I'm renting a house with a few friends but...we just don't seem to really click well. So...I decided to adopt an Australian cattle dog pup to curve my loneliness. Let's just say hes a handful. I met two travelers in Rochester this past month and one of them really enlightened me on life and what I'm doing. The more I seem to have and get the more unhappy I become.

So ya that's me. Working a shitty part time job now and finishing up my education. Unhappy with life in general at the moment wanna get the surgery done and head out for a couple months with my pup and have some fun.

Cheers

Last edited:

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
There are a few travelers here in Rochester btw that I know of. you meet up with Joe yet? And good on you getting that college thing done. I work at the downtown campus and also have a degree. Probably meeting up with a traveling kid who is also on stp this afternoon.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Ahhh Joe surfed my place a couple weeks so you must be at that house then. I just ran in a girl on a dirty kids group on facebook who just came back to rochester not long ago. Bunch of people there who are in roch too. dirtykid couchsurfing coalition.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads