MAINER gettin ready for some explorin

W

winnie

im 17 lookin for a travel companion/s that will be around east coast whenever school ends this year or possibly earlier than that depending on whether i can take another year of it. i pretty much got all the gear i need. eventually id like to end up in colorado and california. i really want to see salvation mountain and chill with leonard knight and check out the slabs, but im not exactly in a rush to get their or anything. (just realized next summer ill be 18 so just pretend im 18) ive done a bit of hitchhiking and would like to try hopping a train for a small trip sometime soon just to get a feel for it before i leave for good.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
why does everyone say "im almost 18 so then ill go " go now whats wrong with you if you have to wait till youre 18 then maybe you shouldnt go do anything at all.

CrotchInfection

Reaction score
If you're going to wait for something, make it something worth waiting for. Age means nothing.... finishing school does. Noone wants a bunch of spange signs flying that read "spur sum chaing?"

And yes I know school is a way of programming people further into believing the BS popular society spews, but at least it teaches SOME important things.

...On a side note, I love whiskey....

E

Earth

i dont know how the schools are today, but in the seventies, they taught us alot about what was going on with the times... and once i graduated high school in eighty three, i felt i could take on the world and did.
get yer act together and focused while you are young, youll be glad you did should you make it to my age...

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads