Lunacy in the US

ceege

Reaction score
I just spent about an hour reading through the thread about looking out for sketchers and fuckup wayward thieves. And about the Mike guy who got jailed for killing that woman. There are some shit people out there.

I've known about stp, but I only recently joined cause I have a habit of forgetting things. But I've been around on dh. Although, this is a cool feature: Fuck-

Anyway, hi. Lots of interesting threads. Here seems a bit more unleashed than the dh crowd. I don't really consider myself more one than the other, but it doesnt matter, I like talking.

I'm a traveler, but not a hobo. Haven't train hopped. Tried in the mountains, but it was a train of mineral cars, no where to get out of the cold winds. damn near froze my toes off. I hitch though, and I guess i can chat with anyone curious about latin america. But really i just joined to get in on the jabbering, learn a little stateside rail jargon, seems like a lotta experienced riders.

oh and, I like umbrellas, and think everyone should travel with one... a long one with one of them curved handles.. lots of uses. Hence the avatar. ok that's all. lookin forward to breakin outta the 'new guy' category

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads