LSD Extraordinaire

r3353

Reaction score
Well, im glad to hear your OK. Lots ov people never come down from such an intense experience. i think it was very irresponsible for that dude to pass off such a powerful entheogen to a person inexperienced. Especially in an uncontrollable environment like a bus. Lucky for you, you didnt get all stark raving mad with your subconscious spouting childhood images. My friend was eating dirt from a potted plant once. It basically turns up the volume ov all your senses while inhibiting your mind from filtering out all the influx ov perceptions. We NEED that filter in order to not be eaten my a lion, tiger, or bear. Oh My! But in a safe environment, it can be a wonderful tool for spiritual discovery. Whichever path you follow. Good luck in the future and be safe.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
I lol'd at *eaten by a lion tiger or bear oh my!*

Yeah, well I sort of acted like I knew what I was doing too which was my fault. I don't know if I added all details in this story, but when he actually pulled the cid out I tried to act real cool like I knew exactly what he had and such, even though I was really clueless lol Young and Dumb.

But yeah, I haven't tripped in years. Not opposed to ever doing it again, just haven't. I know better than to do such large amounts now! I did sort of have a freak out moment at one part in a park grabbing this chick's arm and crying. But I don't remember alot about it lol Ahhh drugs lol

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like my first time on saliva - She slapped the shit outta me for approaching her expecting something similar to a weed high!

Fungus

Reaction score
That is FUCKING INSANE! It was probably for the best you didnt know how intense it would be or you really would've gone schizo. Personally I don't understand how any PUNKS can trip, they ain't emotionally fit. Why did it taste metallic though? I've never heard of that.

keg

Reaction score
i miss dosing.but now if and when its around asshole "hippis"are selling for 12 a hit or 800 a vial. acouple years ago i tokk 2 sheets to jJapan and made a lot of people happy.It should be free or really cheap.but the way the world is now at least my mind is to fucked to trip.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
That is FUCKING INSANE! It was probably for the best you didnt know how intense it would be or you really would've gone schizo. Personally I don't understand how any PUNKS can trip, they ain't emotionally fit. Why did it taste metallic though? I've never heard of that.

What? Lol I've plenty of *punk* friends that have enjoyed tripping. *they ain't emotionally fit* is about the most retarded statement I've ever heard. I'm no punk, but that's just retarded.

Idk, It just had a metallic taste.

streetlight

Reaction score
What? Lol I've plenty of *punk* friends that have enjoyed tripping. *they ain't emotionally fit* is about the most retarded statement I've ever heard. I'm no punk, but that's just retarded.

Idk, It just had a metallic taste.

Agreed, idiotic statement.

Although pure LSD is flavorless, in my experiences with blotter i have also had hits that tasted very metallic. Many people i've talked to who have also done LSD say the same thing. Impurities i guess, still some of the best hits ive ever done had the metallic taste.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
Good story.. I did alot of acid back in high school, still to this day i see random tracers.

trash diver

Reaction score
LSD is some pretty wild stuff,lucky you did'nt get hurt.

Shulseee

Reaction score
I loved the story! Extremely well written, and really brought forth some memories of parks and LSD. If you ever get the chance, trip at OZ park in Chicago. There are tons of realistic Wizard of Oz statues all over the place out there, and you can really lose yourself in a good way.

Shulseee

Reaction score
I loved the story! Extremely well written, and really brought forth some memories of parks and LSD. If you ever get the chance, trip at OZ park in Chicago. There are tons of realistic Wizard of Oz statues all over the place out there, and you can really lose yourself in a good way.
Scratch that. Just read up on Oz park, and since the last time I was there they've added a lot of security and police in the area. DO NOT trip there. Sorry all.

Reactions: MiztressWinter

oki

Reaction score
lol youre strong, for surviving that... never did so much at once, did once trip every day for a week. in paris and at a tenknival.

Storm Smokes Rocks

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
great fuckin story chick cant believe you took 20 i knew a dude that did 11 dips of pure botler and tripped for about a week the most ive ever done was 3 amber jellys and lets just say i was completly reborn and will never fuck with trippy drugs ever again haha

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
That's crazy and at such a nubile age too.

I had taken relatively normal doses of acid about 12 times through my teens. Always had fun. Then one night a guy made a communal tea out of about 15-20 freshly picked, non-dried indonesian psilocybes and about 3 fresh amanita muscaria. I had tried regular dried shrooms before but this was way different. These things were many times stronger. That was the first time I encountered the real crushing madness of hallucinogens. Up to that point it was just a nice trippy experience and not a wild unleashing of the unconscious, primal mind. That was many moons ago. I don't know how that compares to 20 hits of acid but it was definetly a unique experience.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads