LSD Extraordinaire

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
I've decided to share with all of you...my virginal awakening into the world of LSD.

At the ripe age of 16, on a conquest to *see the world* (short bus ride to Denver) I sat in my seat...watching the scenery. I watched as the bus stopped to pick up it's next load of passengers....and watched with curious eyes as a gentlemen with long..thick blonde dreadlocks made his way down the isle toward the empty seat next to me.

*Hello I'm (insert name here)* , he began as he sat down next to me. He smelled of patchouli oil and clove cigarettes. We proceeded to engage in conversation...which lead to the point of him telling me that he had just gotten off *Grateful Dead Tour* and needed a little cash so that he could catch a taxi cab to his final destination once he got off the bus.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small piece of aluminum foil and opened it up. Inside was what appeared to be some thick, somewhat fuzzy looking paper.

He tore off two pretty good size pieces and held them out towards me. *It's White blotter...LSD*, he proceeds to tell me while placing them in the palm of my hand. *Can you spare ten bucks?* I reach into my pocket and hand him the money.

Now ..keep in mind.... I had only smoked pot a couple of times in my life. I had never experimented with anything else at this point.

I put both chunks into my mouth..and immediately tasted an almost metallic taste. I sucked on them for a moment...and swallowed them. Sitting back in my seat...I waited...wondering anxiously what was going to happen next.

The next set of events are mostly scrambled in my head. At some point in time..i completely blacked out...and have no CLUE how much time passed...so forgive me.

The first thing I remember is feeling a strange sensation in the back of my head. A tingling if you will...in the back of my brain. I remember the taste...that strong metallic taste I couldn't get rid of no matter what I tried.

I looked up at him and studied his face in pure wonderment. I watched as the creases around his eyes began to sway...go out of focus...then refocus again with such sharp intensity that it almost seemed like his face were drawn out on a canvas in front of me. I remember fighting the urge to reach out and touch his face...to see if it were real or not.

The next thing I remember is him asking me if I was ok. I believe he asked me a few times although..I'm not sure. lol Then he asked me how much I had taken. It seemed like he was talking to me from some far off tunnel...his voice echoing in my head. I sat straight up and looked at him and said *What?*. He repeated the question. *How much did you take, chick?*. I looked up at him with the purest of innocent eyes and replied *Both?!*. The look of sheer panic and terror that crossed his face was inevitable. *BOTH! Have you ever tripped before?!*. *No...*, I sheepishly replied. What he said next...I will never forget. *That was TWO TEN STRIPS THAT I GAVE YOU. YOU JUST TOOK 20 HITS OF LSD!*.

What does this mean? 20 hits? Is that alot? My mind races and panics. I think about trying to throw it up..but the drugs are QUICK my friend. I'm already swimming and swirling into an abyss that proceeded to last for the next 3-4 days.

This poor, poor hippie kid. Lol. I can only IMAGINE in retrospect what was going through his mind. He had just sold a minor acid..and a lot of it. And I was SPUN. Believe me. lol He surely had to be sweating the possibility of a major freak out on my behalf...and jail time on his!

I ended up getting off the bus at the next stop. I believe I just wandered the town for a few days. Most of which i don't honestly remember. It's all bits and pieces...flashbacks of certain happenings ...that I'm not quite sure really happened..or were just a mere fragment of my imagination.

I was most definitely WILDLY hallucinating. At one point I found myself sitting on a park bench somewhere...looking out at the sky...that was bright with colored hues of pink's and purple's and orange's. Swirling and melting above me. That was probably the closest thing to a religious experience that I've ever had.

On a funny note...I went to a public bathroom and made the mistake of looking into a mirror. My face was COVERED in what appeared to be huge, hideous acne. So I got into my bag and tried my best, with shaking hands and fully dilated pupils, to apply make up to cover this mess up! Surely I'm doing a great job and must look MUCH better. (When i came down...my face was orange with liquid makeup...and not a drop of acne to be found haha .....lol)

Before the boy and I parted ways...he sat me down and said a whole lot of something...which sounded to me like a whole lot of nothing. He placed into my palm a very tiny piece of foil...explained that there was one single hit of acid inside...and instructed me to try taking just that by itself in a few weeks.

And indeed I did. But that's another tale...

Winter

wartomods

Reaction score
all that i can say is that the lines between agressive panhandling/selling and the crime of intruduction to drugs and just being friendly and sociable are super blurry.lolz

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I lol'd at: YOU JUST TOOK 20 HITS OF LSD! I can only imagine what that must have felt like!

Good story!

MunicipalWaylan

Reaction score
That's crazy, I took five hits and freaked the fuck out the first time I tried acid (and subsequently every time I've tried acid since), kudos for keeping it together

menu

Reaction score
we should meet up in SF. I know a grip of the GDF kids and get blessed every day. I miss lsd and haight st

Jimmy James

Reaction score
I've decided to share with all of you...my virginal awakening into the world of LSD.

Now ..keep in mind.... I had only smoked pot a couple of times in my life. I had never experimented with anything else at this point.

I put both chunks into my mouth..and immediately tasted an almost metallic taste. I sucked on them for a moment...and swallowed them. Sitting back in my seat...I waited...wondering anxiously what was going to happen next.

The next set of events are mostly scrambled in my head. At some point in time..i completely blacked out...and have no CLUE how much time passed...so forgive me.

The first thing I remember is feeling a strange sensation in the back of my head. A tingling if you will...in the back of my brain. I remember the taste...that strong metallic taste I couldn't get rid of no matter what I tried.

I looked up at him and studied his face in pure wonderment. I watched as the creases around his eyes began to sway...go out of focus...then refocus again with such sharp intensity that it almost seemed like his face were drawn out on a canvas in front of me. I remember fighting the urge to reach out and touch his face...to see if it were real or not.

The next thing I remember is him asking me if I was ok. I believe he asked me a few times although..I'm not sure. lol Then he asked me how much I had taken. It seemed like he was talking to me from some far off tunnel...his voice echoing in my head. I sat straight up and looked at him and said *What?*. He repeated the question. *How much did you take, chick?*. I looked up at him with the purest of innocent eyes and replied *Both?!*. The look of sheer panic and terror that crossed his face was inevitable. *BOTH! Have you ever tripped before?!*. *No...*, I sheepishly replied. What he said next...I will never forget. *That was TWO TEN STRIPS THAT I GAVE YOU. YOU JUST TOOK 20 HITS OF LSD!*.

What does this mean? 20 hits? Is that alot? My mind races and panics. I think about trying to throw it up..but the drugs are QUICK my friend. I'm already swimming and swirling into an abyss that proceeded to last for the next 3-4 days.

This poor, poor hippie kid. Lol. I can only IMAGINE in retrospect what was going through his mind. He had just sold a minor acid..and a lot of it. And I was SPUN. Believe me. lol He surely had to be sweating the possibility of a major freak out on my behalf...and jail time on his!

I ended up getting off the bus at the next stop. I believe I just wandered the town for a few days. Most of which i don't honestly remember. It's all bits and pieces...flashbacks of certain happenings ...that I'm not quite sure really happened..or were just a mere fragment of my imagination.

I was most definitely WILDLY hallucinating. At one point I found myself sitting on a park bench somewhere...looking out at the sky...that was bright with colored hues of pink's and purple's and orange's. Swirling and melting above me. That was probably the closest thing to a religious experience that I've ever had.

Before the boy and I parted ways...he sat me down and said a whole lot of something...which sounded to me like a whole lot of nothing. He placed into my palm a very tiny piece of foil...explained that there was one single hit of acid inside...and instructed me to try taking just that by itself in a few weeks.

And indeed I did. But that's another tale...

Winter

LSD is a great teacher. Good stuff for artists and people meaning to gain understanding of life. I saw some of yer landscape photos on Flickr, (absolutely stunning), it shows in your work.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Why thank you! I surely appreciate that compliment!

Yes. Yes it IS a great teacher. LSD has taught me many things, introduced me to genre's of music that i wouldn't have otherwise appreciated, and created bonds that will remain forever.

It's also caused for some pretty good laughs. :)

Bob

Reaction score
i just took acid in vermont saturday with a bunch of hippies. it was fucking awesome. we partied all night, and then me and 4 hippie dudes sat around a camp fire smoking bong after bong of planewreck, and watched the sun come up over the lake and listened to the birds wake up and chirp and shit. it was fuckin awesome. i didn't sleep at all that night, and started drinkin again at 10:00am. i remember every time i closed my eyes, i just had fuckin images. and i saw purplish lines everywhere when i really focused on stuff. it was good, except my friend dan took a hit and got wasted, and ended up totally tweeking out, falling over, crying, screaming, acting like he was 9, and shit. it was sorta tweaking me out. but yeah, its fun shit, i deff wanna do it again. prob try 2 tabs instead of one.

Bob

Reaction score
for my first time ^

JohnFNB

Reaction score
i took two hits my first time. me and two other friends went to a park and just ran around playing and chasing each other until the cops showed up and i thought we were all going to jail....turns out they werent even really there but we left anyways and went to a friends house. i sat around all night asking everyone i saw what time it was and if they had any gum. i went through two huge packs of gum. finally my friends cut the lights out and i sat up drawing with crayons all my crazy hallucinations.

Jimmy James

Reaction score
Why thank you! I surely appreciate that compliment!

Yes. Yes it IS a great teacher. LSD has taught me many things, introduced me to genre's of music that i wouldn't have otherwise appreciated, and created bonds that will remain forever.

It's also caused for some pretty good laughs. :)

It's a hoot...I always get a perma grin from the shit!

Reactions: Rainbow Warrior

tallhorseman

Reaction score
Damn, I'll bet you were sick of being lit up by the time you started sobering. That's why if I ever end up a parent, I'll be the one who takes my kid on his/her maiden high. That was dan-ger-ous.

LSD makes me want to take things apart. I came to my senses one day with a lawn mower in about fifty pieces. It took me a long time to get it put back together!!! It WAS NOT funny at the time...is now though.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Lol It WAS one hell of an acid hangover indeed. I honestly don't know how I didn't completely loose my shit. I did black out at some point so hell...there's no telling what happened. Lol That's why I would NEVER AGAIN do that large of a dose. I prefer to control the drugs these days, instead of the drugs controlling me lol Be careful out there kids, it's a crazy world

Reactions: Storm Smokes Rocks

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads