Looking To Start Over

DasDoktor

Reaction score
I am not going to bore anyone with my life details unless they want to hear them, but, in short, I am looking to start over in some way. Meet people. Have fun with life. See as much as I can, and learn whatever is possible in those places.

I am new to this whole thing, but I need to learn somewhat quickly. In the coming months, I shall, again, be homeless, and I shall not really have a place to go.

But I have always been rather fascinated by this lifestyle, and see my chance to get into it.

I am just looking for whatever I can get, be it advice, support, friends, people to travel with, anything.

Please do not be too hard on me. I beg this of you.
And I must say that I am quite excited to be part of this community.

Reactions: zoe420

ElectroGypsy

Reaction score
Grüße und willkommen.

I like the site, it is very helpful, made me feel very comfortable with the idea of just walking away from all of the crap I do not like. This place seems to be an excellent resource for people who wish to exist without roots. So again, welcome, and good luck.

Reactions: zoe420

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads