Looking forward to what's next | Squat the Planet

Looking forward to what's next

skeezykaneezy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a lifelong Alaskan who enjoys travel when possible. About a year ago I fell in with a group of former trainriders, vagabonds, and crusties and had my eyes opened to a culture and way of travel I had previously been ignorant to. My next venture is to Oahu starting later this month and figured that information on this website and from this community would help me stay safe and maybe meet more interesting people. Thanks for having me, I'm excited to be here.

Reaction score
Hell yeah brother! Enjoy the trip. I'm in the deserts. Gotta wait for the winter to chill out a bit before I get back out on the road. I was thinking some part of the East coast. Know any rad places?

skeezykaneezy

Reaction score
I'm less familiar with the east coast than the western half of the states, but I really enjoyed camping through Vermont and New Hampshire. In NH there's a pretty slick spot in the woods called The Devil's Hopyard that's a quick hike with some real weird energy. Something about the geology and location makes the hike colder than the ambient temperature outside of the canyon you walk through and it's nearly silent. A bit unnerving if you're superstitious, one of my favorite finds while I was tooling around up there.

Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads