Looking for something new

Shale

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Shale. I currently reside in Northern California but I have an itch to travel, as far and wide as I can. I want to see the world and learn who I am in the process.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Sounds like a solid plan, welcome to the site. Do you know how you want to get around? By foot, hitch, train, bike, or car? Do you have any skills or talents that will help you on your journey?

Shale

Reaction score
Sounds like a solid plan, welcome to the site. Do you know how you want to get around? By foot, hitch, train, bike, or car? Do you have any skills or talents that will help you on your journey?
Mostly by foot I'd imagine, hitching rides where I can, train travel and such. I'm a terrific writer, not sure how far that will get me, poems and short stories can only go so far. I'm a great chef, again, not sure how far that will get me. I also have a green thumb, especially with growing cannabis.

XanderMenanderer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hello Friend!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Lots of fine folk here with lots of information here as well. I see you're a college student - what is your are of concentration? (curious - I work at a college). :)

D

Desert

The forests and beaches of Northern California are among my favorite places, second only to Southwestern Colorado. What city are you from?

D

Desert

the I-5 corridor is always an experience. tons of places to fly and play. A quick shot to the west and it's a hippy haven...one of the best areas in the country.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads