Looking for Rage | Squat the Planet

Looking for Rage

SigNuL

Reaction score
My friend Rage was last heard from about a week ago, her husband/roaddog Cookie just passed. I'm worried about her. Shes super devastated nd sounded really grim. She has OD'd in the past. I think she's either in missourie or mississippi. She has a Days n Days tattoo on her arm nd usually wears a starter cap. Last i saw her was in slabs two summers ago, she had pink hair but she could have dyed it another color by now. I think she has foster parents but I dunno how close she is to them. If you know where she is or how shes doin please lemme know. If I get a solid location or hear back from her ima prolly hop out to where she is to try nd help out.

÷SigNuL

Last edited:

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First thoughts; I hope you find your friend and she's alright.

Second; Perhaps I'm not at liberty to speak for others but I feel like if I were this person and a friend of mine put me on blast that I'm shooting up heroin to a rather large population of the travel community I'd probably feel like what the fuck? That just seems a bit too personal. It isn't a detail that'll help us identify any better than the other details you've given. I can't imagine it unfolding like;

"Ohh Rage yeah I know Rage, she's got a Days N' Daze tattoo on her arm n rocks a starter cap hangs at slabs was with Cookie wait, did you say she shoots up heroin? Guess we're talking about a different Rage with a Days N' Daze tattoo, starter cap, hangs at Slabs & married to Cookie. My Rage doesn't shoot up, glad you put that detail in there we coulda had a mix-up."

Yanno? Idk, I'd edit it if it were me.

D

Deleted member 24782

First thoughts; I hope you find your friend and she's alright.

Second; Perhaps I'm not at liberty to speak for others but I feel like if I were this person and a friend of mine put me on blast that I'm shooting up heroin to a rather large population of the travel community I'd probably feel like what the fuck? That just seems a bit too personal. It isn't a detail that'll help us identify any better than the other details you've given. I can't imagine it unfolding like;

"Ohh Rage yeah I know Rage, she's got a Days N' Daze tattoo on her arm n rocks a starter cap hangs at slabs was with Cookie wait, did you say she shoots up heroin? Guess we're talking about a different Rage with a Days N' Daze tattoo, starter cap, hangs at Slabs & married to Cookie. My Rage doesn't shoot up, glad you put that detail in there we coulda had a mix-up."

Yanno? Idk, I'd edit it if it were me.

On the contrary, not knowing the circumstances of this at all, I feel that someone shooting heroin is important info if concerns arise for a "missing/at risk" youth. It puts all that much more urgency on, let's find them and I hope they're ok. Heroin use may be a private act but but the annual death statistics are very much public. I think the persons internet reputation will be ok, when all is said and done.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
On the contrary, not knowing the circumstances of this at all, I feel that someone shooting heroin is important info if concerns arise for a "missing/at risk" youth. It puts all that much more urgency on, let's find them and I hope they're ok. Heroin use may be a private act but but the annual death statistics are very much public. I think the persons internet reputation will be ok, when all is said and done.

Sure, but couldn't the same thing have been said without saying everything? Example; Instead of "yo they a junkie" it could have been better put "youth at risk of self harm."? I just don't think it's any of our business what drugs they're actively doing.

SigNuL

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe it's a bad idea if youre going to look at my post and how I described her in a more judgemental way because of how I described her situation. But her life is in danger and I honestly don't give a shit about how my personal reputation is percieved, or if she ever sees my post and gets upset with me. I'm actually very worried about my friend and shes not stable, people should know her situation and should look at it from helpful and non-judgemental standpoint. If you dont like what I wrote because you scoff and condescend to people with different problems then your own which I have a feeling that that's how you read it because I never said "yo she's a junkie" thats just how you understood it, then I'm sorry that I offended you but it's not about you. People die everday this way, and Ive lost many friends to this. But I've also seen people recover from it. That being said, I hope someone gets wind of her soon and I hope she's okay.

Last edited:

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You're way off from my entire point. I'm not offended in the slightest. I've lost many friends the same way, I get all that. And I'm not judging anyone, we all have demons and ways we cope with them. I feel for your friend and genuinely hope she's alright. My point was that I'm just not sure it's any of our business what drugs she's doing. It's irrelevant to the post. You might as well be throwing her sexual orientation or fetishes out there publicly too. None of that shit is gonna help anyone find her sooner. Good luck though, again I hope for a positive outcome.

SigNuL

Reaction score
I'm sorry but you're wrong. Sexual orientation and fetishes are completely different and have nothing to do with what I said, I don't even know why your mind would go there. Frankly it's a little creepy of you to bring up. However her situation and my portrayal of her as of recent has everything to do with it, I hope that if someone has seen her they might be a little understanding and helpful. Which was the purpose of this post. Yeah, I hope I find her too. Thanks for the concern.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads