Looking for other sqautters.

TheTexasRoadrunner

Reaction score
Im looking for anyone man or woman maybe ever several.people who would like to start a sqaut with me anywhere in the country . I don't care we're ( except for Wyoming Tennessee and Louisiana got stupid warrants ) but I do have some ideas of where I wanna go . For example there's a abandoned house in the rio grande national forest in southern Colorado. Or maybe we could find like a abandoned hotel or something. I wanna make it a much self sufficient and off grid as possible to the point that it looks like we formed are own micro nation.

Themarf

Reaction score
Im looking for anyone man or woman maybe ever several.people who would like to start a sqaut with me anywhere in the country . I don't care we're ( except for Wyoming Tennessee and Louisiana got stupid warrants ) but I do have some ideas of where I wanna go . For example there's a abandoned house in the rio grande national forest in southern Colorado. Or maybe we could find like a abandoned hotel or something. I wanna make it a much self sufficient and off grid as possible to the point that it looks like we formed are own micro nation.

Goy 20

Skrat143

Reaction score
I’m looking to leave my current spot and go anywhere I can. I’m a hard worker. Honest. Not into drugs or alcohol. I have some start up cash to help out. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Much love to you all.

Antiwork

Reaction score
That's literally exactly what I'm looking for! i didn't read your whole post before I created my own a few minutes ago, but it's about the same thing pretty much. I'd love to find a place and people to connect with to make a functional living space that would last a while and make it pretty self-sufficient. Any of the people who commented already, if your offers are still available, lmk!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skrat143

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads