Looking for Johnny C | Squat the Planet

Looking for Johnny C

• Thread starter Deleted member 24782
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24782

Looking for Johnny C, I haven't seen him since 2007 in New Orleans. My friend was over the other day and saw this photo and said he may have died, which got me worried. The attached photo I believe was taken in 2006, let me know if you know him or his whereabouts! Thanks.

MPOJP5.jpg

D

Deleted member 125

He didn't happen to hang with lil jay and all those folks around nola did he? I know they were a pretty tight little crew around those parts after Katrina.

D

Deleted member 24782

He didn't happen to hang with lil jay and all those folks around nola did he? I know they were a pretty tight little crew around those parts after Katrina.

He may have, but I'm not sure, that photo was take outside of the Paradise City squat in West Philly. I never met Lil Jay, but I saw his tag around, I have a good shot of his HOBOCORE tag when I was catching out of KCK in 2008. There was a book published about his life up until his death, I'm reading it now.

D

Deleted member 125

He may have, but I'm not sure, that photo was take outside of the Paradise City squat in West Philly. I never met Lil Jay, but I saw his tag around, I have a good shot of his HOBOCORE tag when I was catching out of KCK in 2008. There was a book published about his life up until his death, I'm reading it now.

Ah right on. Yea it's not a bad read, some decent photos in it.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I was in New Orleans for a couple months in 2007, late September to late November. I don't recall seeing him at all while I was there. I realize this is little to no help, I'm just filling in a gap perhaps after you left he might have as well?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads