Looking for crew in Florida | Squat the Planet

Looking for crew in Florida

Skywind

Reaction score
So I acuired a sail boat and am just learning to sail and looking for a person or twowho knows how to sail and help me learn or someone thats got some funds for an adventure and we can let along the way .I'm currently anchored in Gulfport FL but the law is tighting up hear and may be forced to move soon .text 7573819434

D

Deleted member 125

If I'm understanding this correctly, yer looking for someone to show you how to sail and/or someone with money to either fund yalls trip or to just buy yer boat from you? Phew. Ok.

Fill out yer profile and upload a avatar picture. Itll help yer chances of reeling in someone with this offer.

Welcome to stp.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
If I'm understanding this correctly, yer looking for someone to show you how to sail and/or someone with money to either fund yalls trip or to just buy yer boat from you? Phew. Ok.
Right? Hey....I guess the more baited lines ya throw out the more bites ya get, eh?

fig

Reaction score
I'm in Gulfport and looking for a couple kids who want to sail around the gulf or possibly buy my boat just trying to figure out what I wanna do

You wouldn't happen to be the dude with a 6.5" draft I met in Marathon, would you? Sounds kind of similar. What's the situation with your boat, either way? I live on a sailboat myself and I'm always looking.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads