Looking for a travel group!

acidpuppy

Reaction score
hello to the world, my name is evan. im a 19 y.o busboy who's always wanted to travel. normal life doesnt really appeal to me, and im looking for an adventurous, fun, and wild group of people to see the world with (if not the world, just the rest of america.) im into all types of music, primarily punk, garage, indie rock, and psychedelic rock. 420 friendly as always. im ready to experience more than 40 hour+ work weeks and debt, so send me a message pls

peace

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well Hi and welcome to STP - we have many people here new to traveling and looking how and where - and this site is the best for the amount of information stored here for equipment, travel, stories etc - as well as some very skilled travelers as well. Do check out our subforums for info especially on equipment etc maybe ask some questions (I know I have a new pack and am unsure of it and will be using it shortly) and then perhaps posting a thread in the looking for roaddawgs subforum if you are looking for someone to travel with. And hey when you start out - have fun and stay safe!

Reactions: acidpuppy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads