Looking for a dude named Crash

Current Location
out there
Crazy skinny kid long hair kind of dreads and a dog military backpack with a plastic frame one of the newer gen ones? Really heavy drinker has seizures

And I realize this describes most train kids

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Bey
In the immortal words of Faith: "Want. Take. Have..."
Kicking pizza boxes and dodging palm tree debris
Out of the attic and into the study. It’s weird sleeping next to drywall again. At least I’ve got this kitty to cuddle <3
Dr. Update... Turns out im stuck around here for another 6 months or so before there going to release me... aaaand im going to be put into workforce physical tharapy. And i have to comply or risk not getting a settlement as larg as it could be. ups and downs to this. Means i get 6 more months of work free money and contunue seeing my cute physical tharapist down side is i have to stay in state.
Email notifications will be offline today while I move us over to a new email system.
Vac
Home for the winter, wageslaving, and already miserable.
Watched the whole lunar eclipse through binoculars, standing up. Fucking wow, but fucking oww (my back!) What an auburn beauty of a moon.
oak moth wrote on dumpster harpy's profile.
It’s fucked but we’re getting it from both the left and right these days; partly out of sheer contrarianism I’ve started learning a lot about my Jewish heritage in the past few years,& think if I go on the road again may plan on visiting different communities... Absolutely fuck skit and their full-on alt-right talking points.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
ed green