Lookin for an old bro | Squat the Planet

Lookin for an old bro

Baddave

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Ihavent seen my old bro Carl Lee Smock in a lotta years. He's an old rail tramp goes by the name Butch. Last time i saw him years ago he was squattin Helena Montana, and also Missoula. We go way back to the early 90's when we met at a viaduct barbeque under the North temple bridge in Salt lake City. We tramped around for awhile, till i went to prison out of Billings Mt for 10 years. He's a tough old dog, about 60 now. Anyone out there know of him or his whereabouts please contact me to at least let me know he's still kickin. Thank you everyone.

Reactions: Doobie_D
D

Deleted member 24782

So at first I thought you said "Dutch", but you said Butch which is a pretty common handle. I know a locomotive engineer here in my town thats named Butch. Do you know his full name or have any other details? I have some other connections that are closer to your age that might know. I'm 34.

OH WAIT CARL LEE SMOCK, ok. Never heard of him but I cant try and help.

Baddave

Reaction score
So at first I thought you said "Dutch", but you said Butch which is a pretty common handle. I know a locomotive engineer here in my town thats named Butch. Do you know his full name or have any other details? I have some other connections that are closer to your age that might know. I'm 34.

OH WAIT CARL LEE SMOCK, ok. Never heard of him but I cant try and help.
Cool bro. Thank you

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads