Longtime Lurker, First-Time Poster!

Folk Devil

Reaction score
Hey, how’s it going? I’m a 30-something, straight edge punk, born and raised in Boston MA, though I lived in Brooklyn for much of my 20s. I’ve been lurking on the site for awhile, and found it very helpful over the past year, while I was homeless and living outta my car. I just got an apartment north of Boston, and I’m planning to save up money so I can do some traveling. I love hiking and camping, so I’m hoping to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail next year. I also used to follow bands on tour a lot, or go on tour with my own band.

I’d love to make more friends in Boston, to go to shows and maybe get a new band going. I sing and play guitar and bass. Some of my favorite bands are Mischief Brew, World/Inferno, Sticks and Stones, Firewater, The Cramps, The Clash, Against Me!, Gorilla Biscuits, 7 Seconds, Have Heart, and Turnstile.

I’m looking forward to getting to know people here, and contributing to the boards. Thanks!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Awesome intro there sir! Welcome to STP! We do have a lot of resources here but we also have a lot of people who will help with questions etc.

I have looked at the Appalachian Trail for a while. Man I'd love to do it with a group. Hope you get to it. :)

Reactions: Folk Devil

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads