Long Time Traveler

Nola Nick

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Been roaming and traveling around the country for the past 20 years ever since I took off at 15 and headed cross-country on a greyhound. Have always taken photos along the way and now starting to get into doing some video.

If you want to check some of it out it's at : www.roadphoto.com

A short image driven Super 8 film I but together can be seen here :

My love is to just keeping moving and hanging out with fellow travelers and creative people who are living, building and driven by their own code.

janktoaster

Reaction score
Damn, that video.. I got choked up. I loved it, from the music to the small clips to the people recorded. Some of the best people I've ever met I met on the road. I've been experimenting with Super 8 recently, but don't know where to get the film processed / am hesitant about bringing a camera that old (and dear to my heart) and heavy on the road.

If our paths cross, we should create together. Always lookin' to make art with people

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Nice stuff! :)

Reactions: Nola Nick

Nola Nick

Reaction score
Thanks for taking a look and the feedback!

Jank - since your in NJ check out Pac Lab in the village. You can develop it yourself but unless your doing a lot of it, might be better to go to a lab. I agree I have always met the best people while traveling.

Reactions: janktoaster

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads