Long Time Listener; First Time Caller

Porkchop Wuz Beer

Reaction score
Been lurking a long time, decided to finally join up. Really wish I'd listened to the general sentiment before making the mistake of coming to Billings, MT but alas 😞
No matter, taking the free ride out of town either next week or the one after, depending on how things shake out.
Probably going to head to Florida since it's one of the states I haven't made it to yet. I've seen the threads where the state is discussed but if anyone has suggestions on which city or not, let me know.
Thinking Orlando since there's the tourist industry and I want to work a normie job for the winter

Dogwater

Reaction score
Been lurking a long time, decided to finally join up. Really wish I'd listened to the general sentiment before making the mistake of coming to Billings, MT but alas 😞
No matter, taking the free ride out of town either next week or the one after, depending on how things shake out.
Probably going to head to Florida since it's one of the states I haven't made it to yet. I've seen the threads where the state is discussed but if anyone has suggestions on which city or not, let me know.
Thinking Orlando since there's the tourist industry and I want to work a normie job for the wint
Orlando seems like a good destination. Jacksonville is kinda sketch but plenty of normie jobs closer towards the beach. If you can get to south FL the Bus takes you all the way to Key West. Lots of spange and work down there. There's a lot of homebum tho. Safe travels there Pork.

P.s. if this is the Pork chop that rode with ShoeString? I dig your autistic covers on utube 🍻

Reactions: Shorelines11

ElNayshon

Reaction score
Florida isn't very spot to be living rough cops are pretty strict and the wages are shit. I say stay out west. East is good too. I only have experience in the northern part though so south might be better. They say the more north you are the more south it gets.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads