lol hey be my friend lol

mightyb

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys ima good person i dont have any friends on my travels cause there not about that life im in fredicksburg va im a nice person would like a traveling m8 wherter girl or boy but im only sexually attracted to girls it would be more fun and uplifting to have a buddy,,,,,or any tips im kinda stuck here but 2 square meals a day alotta help i wanna head to atlanta n gainsevill for spring break,,love you n me

D

Deleted member 20

Welcome to the site. Please review the "Terms & Rules" in the "Help" section, use the search function before posting & read the stickies::rules::. Unsure what that poll was about but it didnt make any sense::confused:: so I deleted it::meh::. I assume you are just trying to figure out the site etc, Good luck with your Spring Break travels.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey there - hopefully you hop back on here - we mods are in the process of gathering a bunch of sites and information for people who are in need out there - there are a lot of places out there that can help if you need it (I'm saying this because I've been on the internet and talking with people too so we can use this information). We're not quite ready to publish this but seriously if you need help - chime in and I'll send you some info for your area. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads