Like to introduce myself n fill u in on whats going on. | Squat the Planet

Like to introduce myself n fill u in on whats going on.

Twiggy

Reaction score
Hiya! I go by Z or twiggy.
Atm I am stuck in Austin TX... The nearest place to fly is a gas station but I feel I would get kicked quickly from there this area of town seems to be a no fly zone. I am currently on my way to Taos nm trying to get the asap. There r no other places near me they r some miles out... I have traveled for around a year or two. Just got back to it in accidental way then was ditched... Anyways im 24 not looking for anything but a way to get back home so I get stuff finished out there.. Anything helps n Feel free to ask me what ever. Thx

Twiggy

Reaction score
My buddy was just doing really well in southeast Austin, didnt get ran off, you should be okay. If you can get to dallas i have a good spot id be willing to pm you if yr struggling

Okay cool yeah im in a better area right now for money but its struggle. Alright! Sounds good to me! Thx!

Bent123

Reaction score
Okay cool yeah im in a better area right now for money but its struggle. Alright! Sounds good to me! Thx!

I have lived in Austin on and off since I was 18. What part of town are you in? Are the local busses running?I have flown all over and never got a ticket (not saying it can't happen). If anything the cops just would tell me to move. Not sure how you travel but if you have id flights are really cheap right now. Or maybe you can get someone to buy you a bus ticket. Maybe just sit outside the store out of view from the counter. Don't use a sign but ask people nicely on their way out of the store if they can spare anything to help you get home? If an employee asks you what you are doing just say you are waiting on a ride. If someone complains and they tell you to move than just move on to the next spot. That's why I always ask when the come out since they are less likely to complain inside. Although there are those grumpy assholes that will go back in. Just trying to help. But I wouldn't worry to much in Austin about flying. Best of luck.

Twiggy

Reaction score
Hiya! Yes I had just been asking people cops showed up n told me its illegal i was flying at that moment on the curb.. I looked it up n I can ask for money n with that I'll be safe cuss its my 5th amendment right.. I finally got enough to get a bus ticket. I leave on thursday.. Thanks!

Twiggy

Reaction score
My buddy was just doing really well in southeast Austin, didnt get ran off, you should be okay. If you can get to dallas i have a good spot id be willing to pm you if yr struggling
Hey thx! Sorry im all late to get back to u! I got a bus ticket so im all set! But if i do come back to tx an i am in your area if the offer still stood i would definitely take u up on that.

Reactions: CouchPunx

Bent123

Reaction score
Hiya! Yes I had just been asking people cops showed up n told me its illegal i was flying at that moment on the curb.. I looked it up n I can ask for money n with that I'll be safe cuss its my 5th amendment right.. I finally got enough to get a bus ticket. I leave on thursday.. Thanks!

Awesome! Glad to hear you got a bus ticket. Safe travels:)

Reactions: Twiggy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads