Let's talk !

Emmanuel

Reaction score
Website
www.notyet.com
Hi, squatters, hobos, anarchists and other -ists.

So, like everyone of you (I hope), I'm lookin' for a better world. Even if it has to be a world of 10m2.

The essential good-to-know about me :

I'm definitely a musician. I tried to be somebody else to please the society, I succeeded (more or less), but since I sold things and kept the essential (more or less), since I discovered that I don't have to follow all the rules, since I traveled, since I realized that the essential is not about money, consumerism or materialism, since I met parasits, symbionts and other interesting creatures, since I realized that I have the right at two-hundred percent to decide who I am...

I just wanna live. All of this began three years ago, and it took me these three years to put a name on my feelings and on the life I wanna live. I traveled (not so much, just the first shots which are highly addictive), I met lots of people, I saw the other side, alternative ways of life. Now, I wait until september because I have things to clean, and I move.

So, since a few weeks, I begin to look at alternative housing. Because I can't be a traveler at hundred percent : like I said, I'm a musician, I need 6 hours a day of instrumental work (or busking !), or more if possible. I search places. I think of being a housekeeper for inoccupied houses ; or squatting ; or everything else which can be a good idea for me, I don't have tons of ideas and, the most important, I don't have a big amount of experience. My only money will be the money I'll do on the streets ; so, I share my will with people to know better what I can do !

Ideas welcome, and if you don't understand my shameful frenglish, just ask and I will be pleased to share a deeper explanation.

Cheers.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
welcome to the site! make sure to upload an avatar and your profile info so we can get to know you even more!

AlyKat

Reaction score
Ahoy! Music is the universal language! It always makes me happy anyway :) It sounds like you've got a really good head on your shoulders. And your frenglish is really quite fluent. A lot better than a lot of us are including myself at French ^_^

It's good to hear such a thirst for life and living. So where are you from? What instrument(s) do you play?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads