LETS RUN AWAY | Squat the Planet

LETS RUN AWAY

sofarfromhome

Reaction score
I'm fucking tired of being surrounded by fake cocksuckers who have no aspirations other than fucking getting high all goddamn day. I want to get up and leave, and go wherever life takes me. All I need are my backpack and skateboard... And someone to go with me. I'm in San Diego right now so preferably someone from here too. Let's go get into some trouble while we're still young enough to. My worst fear is being 50 and looking back on my life and saying "man I should have.."
I'm down for anything.
Different countries, anything.
I just want to FUCKING LIVE.
HIT ME UP
You know, if you want.

Reactions: beerfaerie
K

Kim Chee

Fake cocksuckers...can't be anywhere as good as the real kind. I feel for ya.

As @Neogodhobo said, you don't need anybody to set out.
Once you head down the road you'll find somebody along the way, whether they're from here or just some random person who is ok without the constant buzz.

You'll see.

Neogodhobo

Reaction score
yep, you will find people exactly like you on the road so it wont be hard. You just need to be careful though, dont trust anybody blindly, alway look inside the car before getting in, never get out of the car without your bag first, and sleep with your boots on when your in area you dont know, though IT IS important to take your boots off a minimum of 5 minutes per day, ( but the best would be a few hours ) With this said, have fun, and yes. leave by yourself. Be your own hero in other words haha...

sofarfromhome

Reaction score
Thank you guys, I really needed that. I feel like I haven't been in control of my life and I guess it's time I take control, well as much as I can haha. Yeah I'm not stupid, I haven't been across country but I know how it goes. I'm more of a travel by night sleep by day kind of guy.

Reactions: Neogodhobo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads