LEO Magazine trying to link Antifa to Wildfires | Squat the Planet

LEO Magazine trying to link Antifa to Wildfires

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just came came across this gold on Facebook, trying to link the recent wildfires to a 'coordinated attack's by Antifa:

Sources: Series of wildfires on the West Coast may be "coordinated and planned" attack - police on alert - https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/sources-series-of-wildfires-may-be-coordinated-and-planned-attack/

I couldn't quote all the text but this is a clip from the article:

"There are current concerns and allegations that many of these people who have started fires may be related to Antifa. However, these allegations have not be confirmed.

Law enforcement sources throughout Oregon and California did confirm for us that investigations are underway to see if a number of these fires are tied together."

Last edited:

Dmac

Reaction score
I’m kinda surprised that they didn’t try this bs sooner.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf
D

Deleted member 29173

Looks like they updated the article since then and said that the links to Antifa were unfounded.

Unfortunately though.... the rest of the internet does not know any of this nor do they care. I wonder how many memes and retweets of those memes have been made and spread.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads