Lena Agustina - Banned During the Act of Registering? LOL | Squat the Planet

Lena Agustina - Banned During the Act of Registering? LOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 23824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23824

I happened to scroll down the front page to see who was logged in, when I noticed an unfamiliar name, but already with a line through it, indicating banned. WTF?

Profile said last place on the sight they were active was on the Register page, I think. So - a life snuffed out, before it even started? That has got to be a record,

@Matt Derrick , can you enlighten us, this sounds entertaining, at the least?

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe they answered "Yes" to the question that is like "Are you an asshole?' or whatever?

D

Deleted member 125

They were not banned during registration, although that's not unusual for trolls or spam accounts. They were banned after a report was made about them sending some cool private messages to another member and for wasting peoples time.

Sorry, but theres really nothing exciting about this situation.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I happened to scroll down the front page to see who was logged in, when I noticed an unfamiliar name, but already with a line through it, indicating banned. WTF?

Profile said last place on the sight they were active was on the Register page, I think. So - a life snuffed out, before it even started? That has got to be a record,

@Matt Derrick , can you enlighten us, this sounds entertaining, at the least?

we only file den of the banned reports on real people; this does not include spam or troll accounts since we just don't have the time. i don't remember who or why but that account was marked as a troll account by myself sometime last week.

I'm holding my tongue as the ice upon which I stand grows thinner...

@Juan Derlust i've deleted your post because it is the EXACT opposite of what we talked about. if you don't have anything to contribute DO NOT POST. warning issued for posting spam.

Jerrell

Reaction score
It was a friend of mine. She made a new acct and (I think) was in the process of deleting her old one (the Lena one).
Anyway, she didn't tell me she created a new acct and I didn't pay attn to the pic. In context, it was funny, but I didn't know it was her. I just saw it was a new user saying weird shit and assumed troll. Got @Matt Derrick involved, he banned both accounts, and then she texted me saying she got banned. I let Matt know it was a big misunderstanding. Those accts stayed banned for wasting a mod' s time, but she was free to create another acct if she wanted.

That's the down and dirty of it.

Fin.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads