Leaving Texas to cali

heroinjane

Reaction score
Not sure where or why I just know I've got to get away from this place it's hell. Never traveled before gonna be me and my dog on foot any help or advice is appreciated

Attachments

• 1698454085654img_3.png
    1698454085654img_3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 26

numberonenumberreader

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
If you want to get far fast without big city hassle just stick to the truck stops along interstate 10 or 40. Single female at truck stop will get trucker rides hella quick but you’ll probably end up dealing with a creep so be ready for all that bullshit. Throw your thumb out on an interstate on-ramp and wait.

If hitching ain’t working spanging up a greyhound ticket would be your other best bet.

Reactions: heroinjane

heroinjane

Reaction score
If you want to get far fast without big city hassle just stick to the truck stops along interstate 10 or 40. Single female at truck stop will get trucker rides hella quick but you’ll probably end up dealing with a creep so be ready for all that bullshit. Throw your thumb out on an interstate on-ramp and wait.

If hitching ain’t working spanging up a greyhound ticket would be your other best bet.

Thank you!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads