Leaving Michigan

CaptainT

Reaction score
So folks this is it. Time to travel again, my name is Tim and I'm planning on leaving out of Michigan, Battle Creek. The first week of September heading west. The only plan I have is to stay off the interstate and run and jug my way west. I have a vehicle so if anyone is looking to join me and road dog it up. Let me know I haven't made a real plan as for a route everything is pretty much open. I have done some traveling and spanged ,jugged it and done overall bum stuff. I have my big pup and brand new little pup with me. My dog is cool with people but kind of agro to other dogs. So I guess that's about all I got to say. Oh and if anyone knows of cool festivals and fun shit along the way. That'd be cool too. ✌

CaptainT

Reaction score
Much like flying a sign. I have a gas can find a gas station and make a sign asking for gas donations. Most people pay at the pump so they will just wave you over and drop a gallon or 5 into your can which you put in the tank of your car. Bam gas. In my experience people are almost more likely to donate that way since they can actually see where it is going. Trick is to not get kicked off the gas station property before your filled up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads